New Hampshire Online Lottery Review
Currently, 10 states have launched online versions of a state lottery. Lottery players can purchase tickets and win huge cash prizes right from their desktop or mobile device. One of these 10 states with a vibrant online lottery is New Hampshire.
Players can sign up for an account, make deposits and withdraw winning, plus enjoy dozens of entertaining games on the New Hampshire Online Lottery. Best of all, you can win cash. You’re able to buy tickets for the major national draw games, Powerball and Mega Millions.
You can search winning numbers, plus have certain prize winnings credited immediately to your account. The NH iLottery has a nice selection of E-Instants to play. Here’s a comprehensive review of the New Hampshire Lottery so you can get down to winning your own cash jackpot.
The New Hampshire Online Lottery Review
Ironically, one of the oldest lotteries in the United States is one of the newer members to the online lottery club. New Hampshire’s lottery started in 1964. Only the Puerto Rico Lottery has been around longer.
The New Hampshire Lottery was originally named the New Hampshire Sweepstakes. It actually took State Representative Larry Pickett nearly a decade and multiple attempts to get the legislation passed.
In March 1964, the lottery was placed on a special election ballot. It was approved by 212 out of 224 towns. Two days later, on March 12, the first New Hampshire Sweepstakes tickets were sold.
One needed twist of the early sweepstakes was how the numbers were obtained. The early numbers came from the winning horse numbers taken from thoroughbred horse race results at Salem’s Rockingham Park.
New Hampshire lawmakers did this to avoid running afoul of the US anti-lottery laws of the time. When lotteries became legal in other states, New Hampshire started to draw winning numbers the traditional way using ping-pong balls.
The online version of the New Hampshire Lottery was approved by the legislation late in 2017. It took about a year to iron out all the final details. The first online games launched the following September.
Since the first games in September 2018, the NH Lottery has funneled over $2 billion into the New Hampshire public school system. The largest percentage of revenue comes from ticket sales for the national draw games, Powerball and Mega Millions.
In less than 2 years, the NH Lottery has added a number of exciting online games. The website has been modified a couple of times, and the result is a very user-friendly interface. Now, let’s talk about how you can get a free account and start winning yourself.
New Hampshire Lottery New Account Bonus Information
As with many new accounts at state online lotteries, you can find a promo code posted periodically. There isn’t such a code yet for the NH Lottery. Most envision a promotional offer to match other states’ 100 percent deposit match up to $100.
However, everyone who signs up for a new NH Lottery account should definitely opt-in for email notifications. You will get a heads-up for special games and other NH Lottery promotional offers. Enable the checkbox to receive notifications and click SAVE.
Creating an Account with the New Hampshire Lottery
Registering for a New Hampshire Lottery account is a simple three-step process It takes minutes. You enter account information, and personal information, and then confirm everything is correct. Here’s how to sign up for an NH Lottery account and begin to win.
- Enter your email address and a password for your NH Lottery account
- Add a promo code for a new user bonus if you have one.
- Click NEXT
- Enter your first name, last name
- Select your gender from the drop-down menu and enter your birthdate
- Enter your street address, city, and zip code
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number and a phone number
- Confirm you’re at least 18, and opt-in for email notifications
- Check that all your information is correct
- Click SUBMIT
You will see a confirmation notice welcoming you to your new NH iLottery account.
New Hampshire Lottery Promotions
The New Hampshire Lottery hosts frequent promotions. To make sure you don’t miss any special games or offers, be certain to opt-in for email notifications. There are holiday promotions for special ticket prices, plus statewide promotions are retail outlets.
New Hampshire Lottery Deposit Methods
Once you’ve completed all the steps for your new NH iLottery account, it’s time to start winning some cash. You can play games for free, or watch demonstrations, but the fun is winning money. Here’s how to make a deposit into your NH iLottery account.
- Sign into your account
- On the main menu is the Make Deposit icon – click on it to open the deposit page
- Choose your deposit method – Debit cards, PayPal, or ACH-bank transfer
- Fill out the form with your card information and the amount of the deposit
- Minimum and maximum daily deposit limits are $10 and $100
- Review your transaction and click SUBMIT
- You will see a confirmation of payment with a big Let’s Play button
- Click on this button and you’re ready to win
How to Claim Your Prizes
When you win money on the NH iLottery, they’ve made it simple to get access to these cash prizes. Here’s how to claim the prizes that’ll you’ll win by playing games on the NH iLottery.
- Follow the steps to sign in to your NH iLottery account
- From the account drop-down window, select “Withdraw Funds”
- There is a drop-down window to choose the method you want to claim your prize money
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from your account
- Winnings must be withdrawn in whole numbers larger than $10
- Enter your driver’s license number and state of issue
- Enter your PayPal account for withdraws to an attached PayPal account
- Enter the account number and routing number if you’re using an ACH-bank transfer
- Click SUBMIT and you will see a request received notice
NH iLottery withdraw requests will show pending for up to 48 hours after the request is made. Check your email in case you are asked for additional verification. Once the process has been finalized, you can expect the money in your bank account in 3 to 5 business days.
Games Available on the New Hampshire Online Lottery
The NH iLottery has an excellent variety of games. Many are online versions of scratch-off matching games you can purchase at a physical retailer. Here are a few of the most popular NH iLottery online games.
- Triple Gems – Another game with tickets as low as $0.10. This is a drop game where a series of gems will drop into place. The rows are three wide and six deep. Match any three symbols in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally and win.
- Pot O’ Gold – This game is a symbol-matching game with an entertaining twist on Leprechauns and rainbows. One nice feature of this game is that you can play for as little as 2 cents. The biggest ticket only costs $2.00. However, the Pot O’ Gold you win could be as much as $50,000.
- Blazing Red 7’s – This is an exciting Vegas-Style slot machine game. You will have rows of symbols similar to a traditional slot. Get hot and match a row of 7’s and win up to $75,000. Tickets for Blazing Red 7’s are between $0.10 and $5.
- Blackjack Doubler – This game takes you into the virtual casino excitement as well. You win by beating the house. There are Gold Cards dealt during some games that can trigger a bonus round. You can win up to $50,000 on a $2 ticket in this game.
- Slapshot – You don’t have to be a hockey fan to enjoy this E-Instant game on the NH iLottery. You get a series of five winning symbols and your fictional hockey players will take shots on the goal to bust out matching symbols. Tickets are as little as a nickel, but you can win $30,000 on a $1 ticket.
New Hampshire Lottery Online Website and Mobile App Review
The NH iLottery website uses a traditional page layout. They did not add a bunch of confusing frills. There isn’t a sidebar distraction plastered with haphazard advertisements. When you log on, you can do what you came to do and that’s winning money.
The sign-in and register buttons are big and bold at the top right-hand corner of the header. Across the middle of the top header, are the basic menu items. You can browse iLottery games, in-store games, winning numbers, sports betting, and an about page.
Smaller devices will use the hamburger icon for the main menu. Inside this quick menu link will be all the standard options you see on a desktop full website version. The background is white, but colored sections are strategically used to improve readability.
One of the most refreshing things about the NH iLottery web design is the layout of the games. Since this is the actual objective of the majority of your visits, it’s nice to see that developers focused on this important part of the website.
Games are listed in a gallery format with minimum and maximum ticket prices. You see how much you can win, plus the standard legal reminder to be over 18. You can open the large green PLAY NOW button.
Or, you can click on Demo to see a full demonstration with detailed instructions for playing the games. Here’s a quick list of a few of the pros and cons we uncovered for the NH iLottery website and mobile app.
- The big and bold section in the middle with winning numbers and the upcoming jackpot for national draw games
- Having your own free NH iLottery account can happen in just a few minutes
- Easily accessible section to view new bonus offers and track your own bonuses
- There is a link to upload any documentation you need to claim big cash prizes securely
- Very well-organized FAQ section with bold questions and informative answers
- Multiple ways to contact customer service if you cannot find the answer on the FAQ page
- Only a limited selection of instant games is currently available
- Only winnings can be withdrawn, deposits cannot be withdrawn after they’re made
New Hampshire Online Lottery Games with the Biggest Prizes
The potential prize jackpot for NH iLottery online games varies. One matching symbol game could net you a jackpot amount of a quarter of a million dollars. Of course, the Powerball and Mega Millions draw games have the biggest prize potential. Here are five E-Instant games that can turn your life around financially in a snap.
- Diamond Payout – This is one of the NH iLottery’s highest potential jackpot E-Instant games. You’ll have a row of five winning numbers hidden under diamonds. Your game board will have 25 diamonds in rows of five. Reveal a matching number under any of your game board diamonds and win the prize shown.
- The Roaring Twenties – Matching symbol game with 12 symbols that you need to match to a series of three symbol boxes. There are three chances at an instant multiplier as well. Tickets range from $0.20 to $10, and you can win up to $100,000.
- Instant Football Payout – Another matching game with a top prize of up to $100,000. Colorful game piece with nine footballs hiding your symbols. Match any three and win the prize noted. Tickets can be purchased for as little as a dime.
- Tax Free – This is an exciting version of the scratch-off matching game tickets you can buy at a retailer. Match your symbols with the game symbols and win up to $131,580 on a single ticket. Ticket costs are between $0.50 and $5.00.
- Jackpot Cash – Hard to imagine there is a matching game where you can pay two pennies for a chance at $100,000. There are $4 tickets available for Jackpot Cash as well, and these are the ones with the highest probability of winning the big jackpot. However, there is big money to be given away on tickets priced in between.
Contacting the New Hampshire Lottery
New Hampshire Lottery support is coordinated through the main lottery office in Concord. iLottery questions can be answered in four ways. You can search the detailed FAQs page to see if your question and an answer are there. It is a very organized option.
If you cannot find a satisfactory answer on the FAQs page, you can use one of three direct contact methods. Write an email and send it to the NH iLottery office. You can also use the 24-hour chat button on the bottom footer. There are two phone numbers you can call as well, an 800 number of in-state calls and another for out-of-state calls.
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Hampshire Lottery
- How is your location verified to play the NH iLottery games?
- Can you play NH iLottery games if you’re in another state?
- Can you buy national draw game tickets with an NH iLottery account?
- Can you view the numbers from past lottery drawings through your NH iLottery account?
- Can you set a maximum deposit limit on an NH iLottery account?
- Can your NH iLottery account be closed or disabled?
- If your account is closed because of inactivity, can you register for a new account?
How is your location verified to play the NH iLottery games?
To play the New Hampshire lottery games online, you must activate a Wi-Fi/GPS/GSM Network. There is a location system that will read your signal location. Make sure your network signal range is sufficient so that you can be authenticated with Geolocation technology.
Can you play NH iLottery games if you’re in another state?
No. This is why you are required to assure that geolocation technology can verify your physical location. You will not be able to access the cash games on the NH iLottery online site if your location cannot be verified.
Can you buy national draw game tickets with an NH iLottery account?
Yes. You can buy advance tickets for both Powerball and Mega Millions online with an NH iLottery account. Select either Powerball or Mega Millions. Click the “Buy Now” button. You can use easy-pick or pick your own numbers. Select your numbers and add your ticket to your cart.
Can you view the numbers from past lottery drawings through your NH iLottery account?
Yes. Log into your NH iLottery account. Using the drop-down menu, go to My Account. Next, click on Past Draws and then select Game Results. You can view the recently drawn winning numbers, or pick the specific date for a past draw.
Can you set a maximum deposit limit on an NH iLottery account?
Yes. As part of responsible gaming, the NH iLottery lets you set a maximum deposit limit on your account. Go to My Account and choose the Deposit Limit link. You will set an amount and click SUBMIT. You can also add a temporary Self-Exclusion here.
Can your NH iLottery account be closed or disabled?
Yes. You can personally enter a self-exclusion request that will disable your account for a particular time period. Also, starting on March 31, if your account is inactive for three consecutive years it will be closed. You can also be closed for suspicious activity.
If your account is closed because of inactivity, can you register for a new account?
No, you cannot register for a second NH iLottery account once your original account has been closed due to inactivity. However, you can contact customer support and be instructed on the necessary steps reactivate an old NH iLottery account.